Traditional corporate practices got us to a life-threatening climate and an unjust society. Changing this trajectory needs bold solutions from diverse thinkers. Impact Reimagined helps you discover and reimagine a future where humanity’s greatest problems are meaningfully addressed. Join host Noa Gafni, Executive Director of the Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation (RICSI), in conversation with the most forward-thinking leaders in the business world and beyond. Each week, Noa asks our guests provocative questions on what they are doing differently to solve today’s most pressing societal and environmental problems. From achieving climate justice and health equity to building the future of work, our weekly podcast helps you imagine ‘what if’ — and pushes you to think about what’s next and what now.
Below is the list of all of our guest speakers and a preview of their episode.
Making the World Better…
Shared Prosperity: Leveling the Playing Field through Inclusive Upskilling, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
A summary of our recent Shared Prosperity Webinar featuring take-away's from PwC, The Center for Urban Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (CUEED) and Rutgers Business School students.
...One Idea at a Time
Having a corporate purpose can motivate an entire employee population, energize customers, and make a global impact. To unleash its full potential, however, we need diverse perspectives to help inform and carry out that purpose.
RICSI In the News
- Rutgers Business School, MBA Alumnus Gary M. Cohen to Establish Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation
- Rutgers Business School to establish Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation
- Rutgers Business School Launches Corporate Social Innovation Institute
- An organization at Rutgers Business School is out to show that conservation goals do not have to come at the expense of business growth
- Giving back to society: Corporate social responsibility 'win-win,' companies say
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation awards $450,000 to the Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation
Event Write Ups:
- United Nations PRME Event to Focus on Sustainable Development Goals in 2020
- RU Sustainable: Collective Impact for the Global Goals
- Addressing the NJ Brain Drain
Noa Gafni joins the RICSI:
COVID-19 has impacted our lives in many ways. Read these featured articles that highlight how corporate social innovation is taking place, right now, in industries across the nation.